Stone Return Policy
- “There is Always a Return Charge.”
- Natural Stone is a product of nature with its wonderful variations. Most skilled artisans need sufficient materials to select from to do a professional job. This means your stonemason will order extra to make sure your project achieves that classic look. This sorted through excess stone may not be returned for credit.
- 25% minimum restocking charge.
- Credit will be allowed on full pallets only.
- Returned freight charges will not be given.
Stone Sold “As is”
- We DO NOT allow sorting or selecting stone for thickness, color or size.
- Natural stone is sold (“As is”) as it comes from the quarry on a pallet. Variations in color, hardness, density and texture can and will occur from piece to piece and within the same piece. We make no warranties either expressed or implied regarding the suitability of stone for your project. Only you and your professional advisor will make the decision. STONE IS A NON-RETURNABLE PRODUCT.
Stone Coverage Policy
- We Can Only Estimate Coverage.
- Due to several factors, the square foot coverage per ton of random stone will vary with each job. Coverage is affected by the average stone thickness, type of stone, size of joints, usage of various pieces, waste, etc. Seller makes no warranty expressed or implied concerning coverage. We can only estimate suggested coverage as a guide. You as the customer are fully responsible for your project needs.
- WE DO NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTIMATES
- There is a $17 usage fee for outgoing pallets and a $13 credit for pallets returned in good condition.
Delivery of Materials
- To ensure prompt delivery, orders for delivery should be received at least 48 hours in advance. All rush orders will be delivered as rapidly as the availability of trucks will permit. However, SBI is not responsible for delays due to late ordering or other conditions beyond its control.
- SBI assumes no responsibility for property damaged when the customer requests a delivery beyond the property line or the curb line of city streets. Deliveries will no be made to areas with restrictions on heavy trucks, nor to areas, which, in the driver’s judgment, will endanger himself or his equipment.
- Allowable unloading time will be restricted to SBI Materials and is limited to 1 hour. Additional unloading time due to customer’s request to stock the job, move blocks that were previously delivered, poor jobsite conditions, traffic congestion, delays due to general contractor, etc…will be charged at the rate of $85 per hour.
- SBI reserves the right to unload at the specific jobsite, at a mutually agreed upon time, regardless of presence of customer.
· Terms and Conditions
- Acceptable forms of payment on invoices also include cash, checks and all major credit cards.
- COD (Cash On Delivery) orders that exceed a value of $500 will require a credit card authorization prior to delivery which will be removed upon receipt of the check.
- No returns or credits will be issued on product or services received after six months or 180 days.
SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Special orders are defined as cut stone, non-stacking stone items, or materials fabricated specifically for a job.
- Signed sales orders and/or purchase orders are required for all special orders. In the event of cancellation, the customer remains liable for all units ordered and/or special parts, which were purchased prior to the cancellation date.
- All special orders require a deposit prior to placement of order, 50% or Net 30 accounts and 100% for COD orders.
- Customer assumes full responsibility for quantities ordered.
- Simulated stone is Cultured stone, El Dorado stone and Coronado stone. These items will be sold in whole box quantities only, no exceptions. They are available in a big box or handipak.
- Special order or non-stocking simulated stone is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Full boxes of simulated stone can be returned, no partial boxes allowed.
Download the PDF of our full SBI Policies as listed above.